awards
3,186 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
death be to the fibonacci (botl)
POSTED ON Jun 6, 2024 21:54:19 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar
she rubs sand from her eyes and spits the grit in her teeth and thinks, i hate sand. the call had come while she'd been at slateport. delta had finished braiding a sceptilite in her hair, taken by the green, and freya hadn't any qualms. she didn't realize until hurriedly clipping her belt on and getting to the desert that delta had done more than arm her with the sceptilite. 

the lizard looks up at her and then out to the colossal titan that rises before them. 

first on the scene, she turns her head and examines her group, thankful they were the ones to answer her call. 

intro post
move used: x (MOVE)
ROLL
+ bonuses

TOTAL

close tab

played by

lou

lam
he/him
twenty-seven
may 7th
hau’oli city, alola
rooksexual (demi)
lilycove gym leader
gym leader
his hands keep turning into birds and flying away from him. eventually the birds must land.
awards
1,740 posts
lam logan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lou
lam logan
POSTED ON Jun 6, 2024 22:32:39 GMT
lam logan Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lam"]
[attr="class","body"]

[attr="class","sideinfo"]
[attr="class","charimage"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","text"]
“Ruthie, that hat looks way better at keeping the sand out of your eyes than mine is.” Once again, his head was adorned with his tried and true baseball hat— P I Z Z A emblazoned across the front in bold lettering. The hisuian decidueye who clawed her way across the sand dunes looked chiefly unimpressed either way.[break][break]

Rutabaga, recently evolved, had come along rather than his older decidueye. Something that Artie might give him the cold shoulder for later, but Lam’s hope was that the two owls would mesh. Perhaps he would even take the younger one under his wing. That was for later, though. The present was for getting through all this arid desert to the coordinates he’d been sent. Ruthie shook grit from her autumnal wings with an irritable hoot.[break][break]

“Yea, I know—but we literally live on the beach so better get used to it.” The tease was ill-received, and replied to with more testy clicks of the decidueye’s sharp beak. But Lam had already moved on, spotting the familiar, pearlescent braid of hair on a nearby figure. “Freya!” Lam cupped his hands around his mouth as he called to the councilwoman and picked up the pace. Rutabaga had no choice but to reluctantly follow. “What are we lookin’ at out here, huh?”[break][break]

He wasn’t sure who else had called out to their location, but he’d be pleased to see more familiar faces making their way through the desert stretch.

[attr="class","ooc"]

[break]

NOTES

- kaBLAMMY LAMMY!![break]
- return of the pizza hat

[attr="class","credit"]MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.lam]--accent:#83B130;[/newclass]
[newclass=.lam]font:12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam h1"]font:bold 16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam h2"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam .sideinfo"]width:150px;padding:20px 0px;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam .text"]padding:20px 40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam .charimage img"]border:8px solid var(--accent);border-radius:50%;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam .ooc a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam .pkmn div"]background-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam .pkmn img"]margin:5px -10px -10px -10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam .credit"]font:10px Poppins;text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam .credit a"]font:10px Poppins;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

gunsmile

"Lancer"
he / him
September 5
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
pansexual
paralegal / special agent
agent
6'1" / 185 cm height
6'1" / 185 cm height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,445 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gunner
Gunner Graves
POSTED ON Jun 7, 2024 12:15:40 GMT
Gunner Graves Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gunner3"]
[attr="class","body"]

One did not waste time when a member of the council put out a call for help. [break][break]

Gunner dropped his latest crime novel on his coffee table, changed into appropriate clothing for a desert trek, and grabbed six Pokéballs. He made the short trek from Slateport City by air, but switched out his Salamence for his Leavanny upon sighting the duo and their Pokémon already at the rendezvous point. [break][break]

"Miss Morningstar," Gunner greeted first, as she was the reason for his coming. Then he acknowledged the Gym Leader at her side. "Logan. Good to see you again."

TAGS [break]
NOTES – bounties of the lost

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".gunner3"]--accent:#D8AD43;font:13px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner3 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner3 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner3 a"]font:13px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner3 h1"]font:18px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner3 h2"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner3 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner3 .credit"]font-size:13px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ghostfinch

She/Her
January 5
Dewford
Lesbian
Ranger
Elite Ranger (ooc)
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
873 posts
robin coello DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @robin
robin coello
POSTED ON Jun 7, 2024 15:02:41 GMT
robin coello Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]

Robin had never met Freya Morningstar, but had never stopped singing her praises. As such, Robin was very prepared to judge Freya in every perceivable category to size up the woman herself and see if she was good enough for Robin's bestest friend in the entire world.

She had fully intended to intimidate Freya, but instead, she noticed Lam beside her and spread her arms out welcomingly. "Lammeyyy!" She bounced with energy, bumping into him playfully as she took in the squad and their respective pokemon. Robin revealed her forearm where a Comfey was wrapped, just how her eternal rival kept his Comfey.

Intimidation was a failed strategy now, so she defaulted to her bubbly Ranger herself, looking between Freya and Gunner and offering a faux salute. "Robin Coello, at your service!"

[newclass=.samcam] [/newclass][newclass=.samcam b] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam i] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: dashed 1px #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font: 800 15px Poppins!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Teal

Roy
He/Him
twenty-seven
May 02
Rustboro City, Hoenn
Heterosexual
Pokémon Ranger
Cadet
6'00" height
6'00" height
awards
543 posts
Roy Aker DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @roy
Roy Aker
POSTED ON Jun 7, 2024 15:20:48 GMT
Roy Aker Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","bountyboss"]

[attr="class","bosshpbar"]
[attr="class","bosshpbartotal"]

[attr="class","bosshpnumber"]HP: 1500/1500

A colossal Claydol emerges from the desert sands, enveloped in a swirling barrier of dynergy. Its multiple eyes glow with an eerie light as its head and arms spin in place. The air crackles with anticipation as this ancient guardian prepares to challenge the intruders.

[attr="class","bountychallenge"]
The team must roll a combined total over 150 to break Claydol's barrier. Failure results in the boss gaining a +10 modifier for the rest of the thread.

[attr="class","bossroll"]gL9fc8D7

[attr="class","bountytotal"]TOTAL: 256

[attr="class","teamhealthline"]

[attr="class","teamhealth"]• • •

[newclass=".bountyboss"]width: 450px; background: #2b2b2b; border: 1px solid #232323; box-sizing: border-box; margin: auto; font: 14px Lato; letter-spacing: 0.25px; text-align: justify; color: #aaa; background-image: url(https://i.imgur.com/VKWi849.png); background-repeat: repeat; background-position: bottom right; border-style: solid;border-width: 27px 27px 27px 27px;-webkit-border-image: url(https://i.imgur.com/23bg9lk.png) 27 27 27 27 repeat repeat[/newclass]
[newclass=".bountyboss img"]width: 408px; height: 150px; border: 1px solid #232323; margin-bottom: 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bosshp"]height: 32px; box-sizing: border-box; padding: 10px; border: 1px solid #232323; border-radius: 20px; background: #272727; overflow: hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bosshpbar"]width: 100%; border: 1px solid #aaa; border-radius: 20px; height: 10px; box-sizing: border-box;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bosshpbartotal"]height: 4px; border: 2px solid #272727; border-radius: 20px; background: #aaa;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bosshpnumber"]color: #aaa; font: bold 8px Quattrocento Sans; letter-spacing: 2px; text-align: right; margin-right: 2px; margin-top: 2px; margin-bottom: 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bountychallenge"]position: relative; background: #232323; padding: 20px 20px 20px 20px; width: 100%; box-sizing: border-box; font: 10px Verdana; color: #aaa; letter-spacing: 0.25px; text-align: justify; margin-top: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bountychallenge:before, .bountychallenge:after"]content: ""; position: absolute; height: 2px; width: 100%; left: 0; -webkit-clip-path: polygon(1% 0%, 4% 100%, 9% 0%, 13% 100%, 19% 1%, 21% 100%, 26% 5%, 30% 100%, 36% 2%, 43% 100%, 50% 1%, 52% 100%, 61% 0%, 69% 94%, 70% 0%, 76% 100%, 81% 0%, 84% 100%, 91% 0%, 97% 100%, 99% 3%);[/newclass]
[newclass=".bountychallenge:before"]background-color: #2b2b2b; top: 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bountychallenge:after"]background: #232323; bottom: -2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bountytotal"]height: 30px; width: 100%; margin-top: 20px; color: #aaa; background: #272727; border-radius: 5px; border: 1px solid #232323; font: bold 9px Roboto; letter-spacing: 2px; line-height: 30px; text-align: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".teamhealthline"]width: 50px; height: 1px; margin-top: 24px; border-left: 174px solid #aaa; border-right: 174px solid #aaa;[/newclass]
[newclass=".teamhealth"]height: 15px; margin-left: 5px; margin-top: -12px; font: bold 15px Roboto; letter-spacing: 2px; text-transform: lowercase; text-align: center; padding: 4px; line-height: 15px; background: transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bossroll"]display: flex; align-items: center; justify-content: space-between; margin-top: 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bossroll .vdice-box"]background: #272727;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bosstag"]text-align: center; color: #aaaaaa; margin-top: 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bosstag a]color: #aaaaaa; font: bold 9px Quattrocento Sans; letter-spacing: .25px; text-transform: uppercase;[/newclass]
···
close tab

played by

crow

the ascendant
she/her
twenty-eight
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
champion
i got new love, new skin to wrap myself in
awards
3,186 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
POSTED ON Jun 7, 2024 15:29:37 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar
she is reminded of another time, years ago, when she stood against the threat of colossal pokemon like this. she'd lost - in both body and soul - and had fled her people, too weak to face her failings. 

but now, she clenches her fists and she swipes her tongue over her teeth (finding more grit, immediately grimacing), and she calls, "on my lead. sceptile, give us some ground."

the lizard leaps forward and slams its bushy tail into the ground. vines sift under the sand, a verdant field waiting to burst from under their feet. 

intro post
move used: grassy terrain (SHIFT)
zDN55hlm
+ 0

TOTAL: 38

GKNPL4Ai
close tab

played by

lou

lam
he/him
twenty-seven
may 7th
hau’oli city, alola
rooksexual (demi)
lilycove gym leader
gym leader
his hands keep turning into birds and flying away from him. eventually the birds must land.
awards
1,740 posts
lam logan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lou
lam logan
POSTED ON Jun 7, 2024 16:02:30 GMT
lam logan Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lam"]
[attr="class","body"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","text"] There was hardly any time to return the greetings before the loose sand began to rumble beneath their feet. The shadow of the claydol that burst free swallowed them up as gusts of cast off sand blew smack into their faces. “Oh, woof,” he appraised as he craned his neck to squint up at the colossus.[break][break]

Good thing they hadn’t showed up any later.[break][break]

But the shift into work mode is fast— “You got it, chief!” Lam gave Freya a playful salute before turning back to the Claydol. Shimmering light began to swell around it, but he wasn’t too worried just yet.[break][break]

“Form’s good! But Ruthie—give your new buddy here some pointers!” The Hisuian decidueye fixed orange eyes on Lam with a withering stare for the extra pluckiness. “Aw, don’t give me that, hold off your on your heavy fire. Trust, this’ll pay off.”[break][break]

With a disgruntled hoot, Rutabaga swept toward the lizard all the same, readjusting its stance and giving it a posture to mimic for optimal attack. Her COACHING skills were maybe a bit terse, but they set the sceptile up for success regardless.

[break][break]
uPr8N8Gz

[attr="class","ooc"]

[break]

NOTES

- round one: h!decidueye uses coaching[break]
- SUPPORTING sceptile

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".lam .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam .charimage img"]border:8px solid var(--accent);border-radius:50%;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

gunsmile

"Lancer"
he / him
September 5
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
pansexual
agent
6'1" / 185 cm height
6'1" / 185 cm height
awards
1,445 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gunner
Gunner Graves
POSTED ON Jun 7, 2024 16:06:22 GMT
Gunner Graves Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gunner3"]
[attr="class","body"]

Gunner stumbled backward as the earth shook and the sands shifted. A titanic Claydol rose from the ground, its body parts spinning as its eyes flashed in warning. "Stay alert, everyone!" he yelled. "We don't know what it will do!" [break][break]

With taking point, the agent understood that his role—at least, in that immediate moment—was to lend support. After her Sceptile laid down a GRASSY TERRAIN and 's Hisuian Decidueye boosted the lizard with COACHING, he nodded at his Leavanny. [break][break]

"Iseult, lend a HELPING HAND, will you?" [break][break]

The dual-type chirped, hopping up alongside Sceptile and siphoning power into the Forest Pokémon through her leaf-like arms. [break][break]

5FuDTR7v

TAGS [break]
NOTES – bounties of the lost[break]
– Leavanny uses HELPING HAND on Sceptile (SUPPORT)

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".gunner3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner3 h1"]font:18px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner3 h2"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ghostfinch

She/Her
January 5
Dewford
Lesbian
Ranger
Elite Ranger (ooc)
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
873 posts
robin coello DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @robin
robin coello
POSTED ON Jun 7, 2024 16:12:53 GMT
robin coello Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]

Everyone was all business when the Claydol arrived. The beginning of a headache inched in her mind at the presence of the psychic. Comfey chittered at her wrist, offering a calming presence where Robin usually felt anger among the abrasive energy of a psychic.

"Okay," she said, locking in. Everyone seemed to be supporting Sceptile. Well, she could follow a game plan. "Comfey, let's hook Sceptile up!" The fairy chimed pleasantly and launched pollen puff at Freya's partner. Robin had intended to size up her companions more, but now her focus was settled on Claydol.

L_THbGSg
used pollen puff on sceptile (support)
[newclass=.samcam] [/newclass][newclass=.samcam b] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam i] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: dashed 1px #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font: 800 15px Poppins!important; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

Teal

Roy
He/Him
twenty-seven
May 02
Rustboro City, Hoenn
Heterosexual
Pokémon Ranger
Cadet
6'00" height
6'00" height
awards
543 posts
Roy Aker DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @roy
Roy Aker
POSTED ON Jun 7, 2024 16:18:12 GMT
Roy Aker Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","bosshpnumber"]HP: 1364/1500

The dynergy surrounding Claydol shatters with a thunderous crack, revealing its imposing figure. Its eyes glow menacingly as it charges into battle with its spinning arms.

A team member must find and target a weak point on Claydol's spinning arms. Success grants a +5 modifier to the next attack by that one team member.

[attr="class","bossroll"]a89Q4VpL

[attr="class","bountytotal"]TOTAL: 116 + 10 = 126

[attr="class","teamhealth"]× • •

[newclass=".bountyboss"]width: 450px; background: #2b2b2b; border: 1px solid #232323; box-sizing: border-box; margin: auto; font: 14px Lato; letter-spacing: 0.25px; text-align: justify; color: #aaa; background-image: url(https://i.imgur.com/VKWi849.png); background-repeat: repeat; background-position: bottom right; border-style: solid;border-width: 27px 27px 27px 27px;-webkit-border-image: url(https://i.imgur.com/23bg9lk.png) 27 27 27 27 repeat repeat[/newclass]
[newclass=".bountyboss img"]width: 408px; height: 150px; border: 1px solid #232323; margin-bottom: 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bosshp"]height: 32px; box-sizing: border-box; padding: 10px; border: 1px solid #232323; border-radius: 20px; background: #272727; overflow: hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bosshpbar"]width: 100%; border: 1px solid #aaa; border-radius: 20px; height: 10px; box-sizing: border-box;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bosshpbartotal"]height: 4px; border: 2px solid #272727; border-radius: 20px; background: #aaa;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bosshpnumber"]color: #aaa; font: bold 8px Quattrocento Sans; letter-spacing: 2px; text-align: right; margin-right: 2px; margin-top: 2px; margin-bottom: 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bountychallenge"]position: relative; background: #232323; padding: 20px 20px 20px 20px; width: 100%; box-sizing: border-box; font: 10px Verdana; color: #aaa; letter-spacing: 0.25px; text-align: justify; margin-top: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bountychallenge:before, .bountychallenge:after"]content: ""; position: absolute; height: 2px; width: 100%; left: 0; -webkit-clip-path: polygon(1% 0%, 4% 100%, 9% 0%, 13% 100%, 19% 1%, 21% 100%, 26% 5%, 30% 100%, 36% 2%, 43% 100%, 50% 1%, 52% 100%, 61% 0%, 69% 94%, 70% 0%, 76% 100%, 81% 0%, 84% 100%, 91% 0%, 97% 100%, 99% 3%);[/newclass]
[newclass=".bountychallenge:before"]background-color: #2b2b2b; top: 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bountychallenge:after"]background: #232323; bottom: -2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bountytotal"]height: 30px; width: 100%; margin-top: 20px; color: #aaa; background: #272727; border-radius: 5px; border: 1px solid #232323; font: bold 9px Roboto; letter-spacing: 2px; line-height: 30px; text-align: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".teamhealthline"]width: 50px; height: 1px; margin-top: 24px; border-left: 174px solid #aaa; border-right: 174px solid #aaa;[/newclass]
[newclass=".teamhealth"]height: 15px; margin-left: 5px; margin-top: -12px; font: bold 15px Roboto; letter-spacing: 2px; text-transform: lowercase; text-align: center; padding: 4px; line-height: 15px; background: transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bossroll"]display: flex; align-items: center; justify-content: space-between; margin-top: 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bosstag"]text-align: center; color: #aaaaaa; margin-top: 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bosstag a]color: #aaaaaa; font: bold 9px Quattrocento Sans; letter-spacing: .25px; text-transform: uppercase;[/newclass]

···
close tab

played by

crow

the ascendant
she/her
twenty-eight
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
champion
i got new love, new skin to wrap myself in
awards
3,186 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
POSTED ON Jun 7, 2024 16:39:33 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar
vines finally spurt forth from the ground, providing her team with a barrier from the shifting sands beneath their feet. the claydol sweeps with massive arms and their pokemon are battered. 

freya raises her hands, bites hard on her lip. the mega stone glitters a brilliant flash of green in her hair and, supported by her companions, sceptile darts forward as its body is enveloped in light. 

its leaven arms sharpen; draconic fire surges through it and it sweeps with one devastating attack.

move used: leaf blade (SNIPE)
I ROLLED 46 I'M AN IDIOT I'M GONNA STOP ROLLING IN QUOTES
+ 10 (grassy terrain) + 10 (gimmick) + 60 (support)

TOTAL: 252

ThuUZLJQ
close tab

played by

lou

lam
he/him
twenty-seven
may 7th
hau’oli city, alola
rooksexual (demi)
lilycove gym leader
gym leader
awards
1,740 posts
lam logan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lou
lam logan
POSTED ON Jun 7, 2024 17:18:18 GMT
lam logan Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lam"]
[attr="class","body"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","text"] Lam watched as the sceptile lashed out at the massive claydol, amped up and growing in size with the boon of mega evolution. "Nice one!" He grinned, flashing the councilwoman a thumbs up.[break][break]

"Alright, Ruthie - show off that fancy footwork now!" Finally, a command she was all for. Eager to prove herself, the decidueye drew herself up and then darted forward. Despite the shifting sands, her clawed talons nimbly carried her across the expanse - finding purchase in the sturdier flora that the sceptile's GRASSY TERRAIN had caused to bloom in defiance of the arid desert all around them.[break][break]

Sharp eyes caught the spin of the claydol's arms as Rutabaga leapt up to startle the beast, TRAILBLAZING her way to claw at the weak joint before dashing away with a burst of gained speed.

[break][break]
88WuDiQz

[attr="class","ooc"]

[break]

NOTES

- round two: h!decidueye uses trailblaze[break]
- gains 10 for grassy terrain for a total of 33[break][break]
- BOOSTING for the next round[break]
- prompt fulfill: h!decidueye aims at the weak point on claydol's arm (for +5 next round)

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

gunsmile

"Lancer"
he / him
September 5
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
pansexual
agent
6'1" / 185 cm height
6'1" / 185 cm height
awards
1,445 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gunner
Gunner Graves
POSTED ON Jun 7, 2024 17:27:20 GMT
Gunner Graves Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gunner3"]
[attr="class","body"]

Gunner ground his teeth as the massive Claydol smashed an arm against their Pokémon. But it was a testament to all their training that their team jumped back on their feet in no time at all. The Claydol reeled from the first two attacks but was not deterred. Its constitution was tremendous. [break][break]

"Iseult, they need you up front!" Gunner shouted as 's Decidueye dashed back to rejoin the group, following a blow dealt to their enemy's weak point. [break][break]

His Leavanny fluttered forward to meet the Decidueye halfway, a GRASSY TERRAIN springing up in her wake. Vines and verdant green burst forth from soft sand, empowering the hooded owl. [break][break]

HDdi7gsD[break]+10 from SHIFT: 20

TAGS [break]
NOTES – bounties of the lost[break]
– Leavanny uses GRASSY TERRAIN to SUPPORT Hisuian Decidueye

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

Ghostfinch

She/Her
January 5
Dewford
Lesbian
Ranger
Elite Ranger (ooc)
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
873 posts
robin coello DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @robin
robin coello
POSTED ON Jun 7, 2024 17:41:07 GMT
robin coello Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]

The Claydol meant business, but so did they. Leavanny moved to the front, so Robin needed Comfey to support from the back. "Comf, let's shield that Decidueye!" The fairy generated a flower shield around the bird pokemon, supporting it for the coming turn. "We're gonna make this Claydol regret coming to fight!" Indeed, there was a layer of vengeance in punishing any psychic, but doing so on its own turf was a layer of sadistic pleasure Robin cheerfully indulged in.

They just needed to keep punishing the Claydol for every opening it left.

zk4FI63Q
used flower shield on decidueye (support)

close tab

played by

Teal

Roy
He/Him
twenty-seven
May 02
Rustboro City, Hoenn
Heterosexual
Pokémon Ranger
Cadet
6'00" height
6'00" height
awards
543 posts
Roy Aker DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @roy
Roy Aker
POSTED ON Jun 7, 2024 17:45:03 GMT
Roy Aker Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","bosshpnumber"]HP: 1022/1500

With a surge of dynergy, Claydol manifests a powerful psychic vortex from its spinning body. The ground quakes as the whirlwind pulls with irresistible strength, challenging the team's resilience.

To withstand the psychic onslaught and remain grounded, the team must roll a combined total over 300. Failure grants the boss a +30 modifier for the rest of the thread.

[attr="class","bossroll"]83n5MQpU

[attr="class","bountytotal"]TOTAL: 132 + 10 = 142

[attr="class","teamhealth"]× • •

···
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP
EO GENESIS
Code and Crown: An advanced literate warriors cats RP, set in medieval times